First things first---be sure to bring the following with you to camp:
1. Come having eaten a good, solid breakfast! We'll be working hard and the last thing I want you to do is worrying about how hungry you are while standing at attention!
2. Comfortable Tennis or Athletic Shoes (and you might want to bring an extra pair of socks for the afternoon---socks tend to get soaked in the morning due to the morning dew ;) No sandals, no flat footed skater shoes!
3. Sunscreen! Work on your tan after camp---protect your skin this week! Hats, sunglasses, etc. are also greatly encouraged.
4. Bring a Lunch! We'll be providing snacks but you need to bring a sack lunch (a good, healthy lunch! A twinkie and a brownie for lunch are not going to get you through band camp!)
5. And make sure you bring a water bottle. We'll be providing Gatorade but you'll still want to make sure you drink plenty of good ol' H20.